In House Brand Rate
Book Before 10th October & Save £150: £449 +VAT (Save £150)
Standard Rate: £599 +VAT
Agency / Supplier / All Other Companies Rate
Book Before 10th October & Save £150: £649 (Save £150)
Standard Rate: £799
3x2 Metre Exhibition Area Plus 2 Delegate Passes
Book Before 10th October: £1,999 + VAT (Save £500)
Standard Rate: £2,499 +VAT
- 2 delegate passes to attend the conference
- 3x2 metre exhibition area in the networking room
- Branding on conference documentation pack
- Corporate description and branding to appear inside conference documentation pack
- Attendance at all conference sessions, keynotes and plenary sessions
- All arranged networking activities and sessions
Please note that all registrations are subject to a 3% booking fee. Your conference package includes access to speaker notes (downloadable one week after the conference), subject to speaker disclosure. Only one discount can be used per registration.
Group Discounts Available: Send 4 attendees for the price of 3. Or send 3 and get your third place half price. Call the team on +44 (0) 203 479 2299 to claim your discount. This applies to brands only, not agencies and suppliers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, including earlybird offers.
Unable To Attend? You can still get access to the speaker presentations for £199. These are subject to speaker disclosure and will be released one week after the conference. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on +44 (0)20 3479 2299 to purchase these.
For more information on how you can get involved please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Global Insight Conferences Delegate Package Includes:
1. Attendance at all conference sessions, keynotes and plenary sessions
2. Access to documentation pack, including delegate list
3. Attendance to session breakouts
4. Hosted lunches and refreshment breaks
5. Access to mini-exhibition area
6. All arranged networking activities and sessions
Floor Plan For The Natural & Sustainable Consumer Trends Conference: