Only 2 Weeks To Go Until 19 Brands Share Eye-Opening Insights To Tap Into The Latest Trends, Expectations & Purchasing Habits Of The Natural, Sustainable & Health Conscious Consumer!
Unlocking Consumer Trends & Perceptions Of Natural, Sustainable & Health For Compelling Marketing, Comms & Product Strategies Which Capitalise On The Latest & Evolving Insights To Ensure Your Brand Appeals!
A Brand-Led, One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 28th January 2020, One America Square, London.
19 Marketing, Communications, Innovation, Sustainability & CSR Professionals Share Eye-Opening Insights To Tap Into The Latest Trends, Expectations & Purchasing Habits Of The Natural, Sustainable & Health Conscious Consumer: Capture Audience Attention, Enhance Sales & Boost Brand Engagement!
- Unlocking Consumer Trends & Perceptions Of Natural, Sustainable & Health: Exploring the shift to green, healthy and natural purchasing behaviours which are revolutionising the market
- Cultivating Sustainable Brand Images: Shout about green-friendly initiatives and successes to boost your sustainability credentials and appeal to increasingly eco-conscious consumers
- Marketing The ‘Natural’ Trend: Determining exactly what consumers, the industry and regulators perceive as natural to ensure your brand is correctly positioned and driving sales
- Plastics, Packaging & The Alternatives: Cut through the noise to communicate with your consumer about the complexities of the packaging and recycling debate
- But How Much Are Customers Actually Willing To Pay? Balancing the demand for lower-cost products with the premium price tag attached to green products
- Ensuring & Communicating Sustainability Throughout Entire Supply Chains: Source and substantiate your ingredients and raw materials sustainably – then communicate it on pack!
- Health Trends: Mind, Body & Soul: From plant-based to mindfulness to free-from, identify the leading health-conscious consumer decisions to expose the current fads, misconceptions and drivers
- 360⁰ Product Transparency: Manufacturing, Waste & Carbon Footprint: Transparently reduce your overall, end-to-end environmental impact from manufacturing to delivery and disposal
- Regulations, Labelling & Claims: Keeping up with government guidelines and regulations for compliant and ethically-sound product development and marketing
- Stand-Out Stakeholder Communications: Showcase your brands’ sustainability successes
Who Should Attend? This events has been specifically designed for organisations striving to unlock the latest natural, sustainable and health trends. It is for those seeking to deliver on-trend natural and sustainable products and services and effectively market and communicate this to ultimately, drive sales and showcase your brands' sustainability successes. Job titles include Heads and Directors of: Marketing ✓ Brand ✓ Communication ✓ Sustainability ✓ CSR ✓ Sourcing ✓ Innovation ✓ Partnership Development ✓ Insights
PLUS! This Natural & Sustainable Consumer Trends Conference Features:
- 19 Cross-Sector Speakers From Industry-Leading Brands
- 3 Interactive Panel Discussion & Open Q&A’s: Powerful Consumer Trends, Health: Mind, Body & Soul And Stakeholder Communication
- 1 Affordable, Inspiring Day!
- 4 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions: A) CSR & Global Citizenship, B) Fast Fashion, C) Vegan, D) Organic
- Uniquely Focused On Natural & Sustainable Consumer Trends
- Customer Focused View
19 Award-Winning Brands Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day: Consumer Trends • Sustainable Brand Image • Marketing ‘Natural’ • Plastics, Packaging & Alternatives • Price Vs Value • Sustainable Sourcing, Ingredients & Labelling • Healthy Lifestyles • Manufacturing, Waste & Carbon Footprint • Regulations, Labelling & Claims • Clear Stakeholder Comms
Respond To Sustainable, Natural & Health Consumer Trends: Compelling Marketing, Comms & Product Strategies Which Capitalise On The Latest & Evolving Insights To Ensure Your Brand Appeals
A One-Day, Senior, Cross-Sector, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 28th January 2020, One America Square, London.
08.30 Registration, Morning Coffee & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome & Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Robin Clark, Director of Global Restaurant Services & Sustainability, Just Eat
POWERFUL CONSUMER TRENDS | PANEL DISCUSSION
09.20 Delving Into The Real Consumer Trends & Perceptions Driving The Market To Evaluate To What Extent Being Green, Healthy Or Natural Is At The Forefront Of Consumer Consciousness & Purchasing
Annelie Selander, Group Sustainability Director, Nomad Food
Leanne Osborne, Trading Director, notonthehighstreet
Charlotte Morley, Founder, thelittleloop
Karen Almond, Group Retail Buying Director, Merlin Entertainments plc
SUSTAINABLE BRAND IMAGE
10.00 Shouting About Green Success & Carbon-Footprint-Friendly Initiatives To Demonstrate Brand Commitment To Sustainability & Garner Green Brand Appeal With Consumers
Gemma Lacey, Director of Sustainability & Communications, Southern Co-op
10.20 Practical Steps To Better Understand & Take Advantage Of The Shift Towards Natural With Consumer-Insight-Led & Compelling Marketing Strategies
Dominika Minarovic, Co-Founder, BYBI Beauty
Elsie Rutterford, Co-Founder, BYBI Beauty
10.40 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
PLASTICS, PACKAGING & THE ALTERNATIVES | TRENDS
11.10 Navigating The Complex Consumer Debate Surrounding Plastics & Packaging To Communicate Packaging Decision-Making To The Public & Explore The Next Big Packaging Trends
Laura Gutowski, Global Director of Strategy & Sustainability, Pret A Manger
Fabienne Sinclair, Head of Marketing, PEFC International
PRICE Vs. VALUE
11.30 How Much Are Consumers Willing To Actually Pay? Finding The Tipping Point Between Premium, Quality Products & What Consumers Will Actually Spend
Rachel Parsonage, Managing Director, Noughty (KMI Brands)
11.50 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com
INFORMAL PEER-TO-PEER DISCUSSIONS
12.20 Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) Fast Fashion
Carly Bilsbrough Head of CSR, Shop Direct
Jo Akeju,Head of Product Development, McVitie's Sweet, pladis Global
C) CSR & Global Citizenship
12.50 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
13.50 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
Gavin Milligan, ESG Director William Jackson Food Group Ltd
SOURCING, INGREDIENTS & LABELLING
14.00 Understanding How To Correctly & Safely Source The Best Materials In A Sustainable & Local Way, Highlighting This With Clear Product Labelling
Heather Ducharme, Global Sustainable Sourcing Assurance Manager, The Body Shop
HEALTH: MIND, BODY & SOUL
14.20 Plant-Based, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Tap Into What Consumers Believe To Be “Healthy” & Expose The Misconceptions & Drivers Behind Clean-Living Decisions
Speaker To Be Confirmed. Please Check The Website For Details.
MANUFACTURING, WASTE & CARBON FOOTPRINT
15.00 Boost Success With Transparent Manufacturing Methods, Innovative Waste Reduction Methods & The Impact On Carbon Footprint
Shaunna Berendsen, Head of Innovation Engagement, Anglian Water Services
15.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner. For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
REGULATIONS, LABELLING & CLAIMS
15.50 Keeping Informed On The Ins & Outs Of The Current Government Legislation & Public Body Recommendations & To Remain Compliant & Deliver Accurate Branding Claims
Kath Dunbar, Global Director Science & Regulatory Affairs, Anheuser-Busch InBev
STAKEHOLDER COMMUNICATION | PANEL DISCUSSION
16.10 Comprehending Conflicting Stakeholder Perceptions Of Green, Natural & Sustainable To Deliver Comprehensive & Engaging Comms Which Minimise Backlash, Outline The Brand Perspective & Foster A Constructive Two-Way Dialogue
Natalie Deacon, Executive Director Corporate Affairs, CSR & Sustainability Avon Cosmetics & President of the Avon Foundation for Women, Avon
Coralie Falize, Regional Procurement Director EMEA, Tate & Lyle
Damian Ellis, Associate Procurement Director: Sales, Marketing Activation & Design, Mondelēz International
Carly Bilsbrough Head of CSR, Shop Direct
16.50 Afternoon Chair's Closing Remarks
Gavin Milligan, ESG Director, William Jackson Food Group Ltd
17.00 Official Close Of Conference
Can You Help Organisations Get Real Results From Natural & Sustainable Consumer Trends? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes for only £2,499. Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.